Oklahoma City Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Free Inspections
- Free Shingle Upgrade for Military
Oklahoma City’s Premier Asphalt Shingle Roofing Experts
Asphalt shingle roofs are the most popular roofing option available in Oklahoma City and beyond. If you are looking for a sturdy roof that doesn’t break the bank, the asphalt shingle category offers a wide selection of colors, styles, and shapes! Our team is here to present the options that will best fit what you need.
OKC Roofers is a leading Oklahoma City roofing company committed to providing the best in asphalt shingle roofing. If it’s time to upgrade your roof for better curb appeal and boosted home value, we’ve got you covered!
Call us today at (405) 796-8858 to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
3-tab shingles are named for their three asphalt tabs. They’re easy to install for roofers, and the pattern is always identical. These types of shingles are also affordable compared to other shingles.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are also known as laminated shingles. They’re made to be heavy-duty and are one of the highest quality options in roofing materials. You can expect these types of shingles to have double the lifespan of three-tab shingles.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
Luxury shingles are among the top of the line in every category of shingles. They’re thicker, heavier, and produce lines that create depth not typical in regular roofs. They come in cedar shakes which look like natural wood, and slate, which looks more traditional.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Cost-effective: Asphalt shingles are the most affordable roofing materials available and provide a reliable roof. They are widely available and come in many styles and colors. This gives homeowners the freedom to choose without breaking the bank.
- Easy to install: The process for a professional shingle installation is not as complex as other roofing materials and requires no specialized equipment. This makes installation and repairs more efficient when you need them.
- Innovative: These days, you can find asphalt shingles that are more wind- and impact-resistant than ever before. There are even shingles that prevent black streaks from algae and mildew.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not an eco-friendly material because they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
How long does a new roof usually last in Oklahoma City?
What are some things that can negatively impact my roof?
Two significant components that can make or break your roof are ventilation and insulation. Airflow is important for maintaining your roof’s integrity. If your roof is not properly vented or insulated, you can expect to see damage quickly.
How much does an asphalt shingle roof cost in Oklahoma City?
If you need professional asphalt shingle roof replacement in Oklahoma City, trust the experts at OKC Roofers. We’ll get the job done right! Have the team and services to help you get the best asphalt shingle roof and value possible. Contact us for a free inspections today and see why we are the best in OKC!