Oklahoma City’s Dependable Tile Roofing CoNTRACTOR
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- A+ BBB Accreditation
- Lifetime Shingle and Labor Warranties
Top Oklahoma City Tile Roofing Company
Tile roofs are a highly desirable roofing material that fits in very well with the bungalows and ranch-style homes in Oklahoma City. They are perfect for hot and humid climates and are often made from terracotta, clay, and molded concrete. While maybe not as long-lasting as slate, tile roofs are still a reliable lifelong choice for any building.
OKC Roofers is one of the top tile roof installers in Oklahoma City. We are committed to providing you with the best roofing options for your home and budget! If you’ve been trying to decide whether or not a tile roof is right for you, give us a call! We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions!
Types of Tile Roofs We Install
There are different types of tile roofs to consider. Our team of experts would be happy to go over the pros and cons of each for your next roofing project. We want to help you find the best tile roofing options for your needs and budget.
Clay tile roofs can easily last 100 years or more and never decay. They rarely leak and withstand hurricane-force winds, hail, and sometimes fire. They’re also an eco-friendly solution as they can be recycled when removed.
Concrete tiles are made of a tinted cement mix and are an excellent alternative to more expensive clay roofing tiles. They can be made to look like traditional clay roofs with multiple profiles. Given their versatility, you can get them in the color of your choice.
Looking for something that is strong and durable, like tile, but at a fraction of the price? Not only are synthetic tiles a third of the cost, but they are a third of the weight of regular tiles as well, meaning there’s no need for any additional structural support.
The Pros and Cons of Tile Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
Pros of Tile Roofs
- Weather-resistant: Tiles are incredibly sturdy. Since they are such a heavy material, they are impervious to high winds, hail, and even fire. This is also why tile roofs are popular in areas prone to hurricanes.
- Longevity: A synthetic tile can have a lifespan double that of cedar or asphalt, while clay and concrete can easily triple that.
- Environmentally friendly: Besides synthetic, most tiles are made of natural materials that are self-sustaining and can be ground up and reused after you’re done with them.
Cons of Tile Roofs
- Heavy: Clay and concrete tiles are very heavy and may require additional structural support if your home is not properly built to handle the weight.
- Expensive: Tile roofing can easily cost double that of asphalt, especially clay and concrete.
Tile Roof FAQs
Are there different types of tiles for roofs?
How many years should a tile roof last?
Hire a Team of Roofing Professionals You Can Trust
If you need professional roof repair and roof replacement in Oklahoma City, trust the experts at OKC Roofers to get the job done right. As a top-rated Oklahoma City roofing contractor, OKC Roofers has the team and services to help you get the best roof and value possible. We will help keep your roof overhead in top condition so you and your family can sleep safe, sound, and protected. Contact us for a free inspection today and see why we are the best in OKC!